Monday, August 31, 2009

Beach bound and ready for some Bama Football!



Two of my all time favorite things...the beach for a long weekend and Alabama Football!

Taking Friday off so we can be on the beach for 3 full days! If you are in the parking lot of my school on Thursday around 3:15...you better watch out! Lisa and I will be screeching out on 2 tires and headed to the Gulf! Small group this time but everyone is very excited...it is a great way to end the summer!

Was very sad that Jacob was not going to be at the beach - he is my football buddy...however, due to some extreme cooties....he can't go to the soccer tournament so I will have him for at least one more season opener! We will go watch the game at Jalepeno's in Gulf Shores and enjoy the comeraderie of other bama fans! Roll Tide!

While I thoroughly enjoy the summer I do believe Fall is my favorite time of the year! Football, leaves changing, sleeping with the windows open and halloween!

Stay tuned to see who the "monsters" are for this years visit to the Atrox Factory...www.atroxfactory.com

Beach Out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment