Monday, October 20, 2008

Another GREAT weekend in Alabama...



The weekend started on Friday afternoon when my lil sis from Chattanooga showed up at my door to wash, dry and straighten her hair before going to spend the weekend with her friends...I did get a great new shirt from the short visit though....thanks Todo!

Friday and Saturday night was spent with Bill Moseley, a really great guy who makes really awful, violent, scary movies! He could not have been any nicer!

Saturday I spent the afternoon watching the Tide beat Ole Miss (barely!) with my friends Angie, Jerry, Lucy, Princess Lia and one other dog whose name escapes me! We had chili, beer and hot dogs!!! Yea buddy...good eatin!

Sunday was spent at church...then on to the buddy walk...several kids from my Sunday School class went with me to support Daniel Sturdivant - he is in our youth group! We ate lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings....way too many TV's for the ADHD kids I had with me :). We couldn't tell which game people were cheering for so we just cheered EVERY time another table did! I love kids who aren't afraid to make a fool out of themselves...good, clean fun! This is a picture of me and Nimisha - she is one of my 4th grade students who was also at the Buddy Walk!






This Saturday, if you are out and about, come by Sweet Peas in Homewood on Linden Avenue...local artists will be selling their wares, there will be chili and a pumpkin carving lesson!

Enjoy October!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment