Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Atrox Factory

Well, it is haunted house time again!!!! The Atrox Factory opened up again last weekend...my job is to be the assistant for the celebrities that come to the house and sign autographs! It is a fun job and I'm so lucky to get to be able to participate!

The first weekend was Elvira! She came with her manager and her trainer...they are all from Los Angeles...I was a little worried they would be health nuts...but not to worry! Their mission was to eat as much Bar-B-Q as they could get their hands on...we started at Golden Rule on Hwy 78 on Thursday night, Dreamland for lunch on Friday, Demetri's for dinner and Jim N Nicks for lunch on Saturday...even I got sick of Bar-B-Q. They were all SUPER nice and we had a great time.

Elvira is actually 60 years old and looks FABULOUS! She loves to eat...she got the recipe for the chicken dip that me and my sisters make for the beach trip!

Stay tuned for this weekend...Angus Scrim...the tall man from Phantasm will be at Atrox!

No comments:

Post a Comment