Sunday, October 17, 2010

October is rocking right along!

The weather is crazy!  It's cold in the morning and hot as blazes in the afternoon...so hard to dress!  I did notice that the leaves are starting to change, the days are getting shorter and there is an occasional glimpse at fall like weather...I'm ready for it!

Dee Wallace
Scout Compton
Lisa Loring aka Wednesday Addams

Atrox has been up and running for 3 weeks and the celebrities have been so much fun!  I've had 2 give me their phone numbers and invite me to stay with them in Los Angelas...who knows...I might take them up on it....it was Dee Wallace and Lisa Loring...Dee was the mom in ET and Cujo and Lisa was Wednesday Addams...
Butch Patrick aka Eddie Munster
 
So today was one of my favorite events...the Buddy Walk...a walk to support the National Downs Syndrome Society...many teachers joined the team to walk in support of our 3rd grade friend, Korey.  He really likes catfish so our team name was Korey's Catfish...it was a beautiful day and I think children with Down's are possibly the most precious children in the world!

Love to all!
MJ

1 comment: