Sunday, July 26, 2009

It's the final countdown....

Well this is my final week in New York and I can honestly say I have had a great time but I am ready to come home!

A semester's worth of grad school in 5 weeks can be hard on a body, mind and spirit! But, I have done well and while I don't know my final grades yet, I am pleased!

I will have 4 days at home before I start school! But I am ready...have lots of ideas and great projects already planned...just hope my colleagues are ready for all the new stuff I learned that I'm going to coax them into trying :)

I'm ready to lay by the pool, cook steaks on the grill, drink sweet tea with LOTS of ice and drive my car!

Here is a video I put together as my final project for Adult Development...we had to learn something new this 5 weeks and document it...I learned how to get around New York City! Enjoy!




I can't wait to see y'all!!!!!

Much Love
MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment