Thursday, July 16, 2009

Painting #2

I seem to be on a mission to bring home as much of New York as I can and share it with my friends...

This is a photo collage/painting of the church I have been attending and one of the members. I met Brother Clifford Jones on my first Sunday at church and he has welcomed me every week...he has a great sense of style...he wears bright colored suit coats and white patent leather shoes!

He graciously posed for a picture so I could reference it when I did the painting...can't wait for you to see it in person!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I typed you a long message & then had to go though hoops to get a google account! I now have a Facebook account - only because I was trying to find an old friend.
    Sounds like things are great! Request me to be a friend - whatever that means - so I can see your pictures! I won't report you to anybody!
    Love you,
    Zo

    ReplyDelete