Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Second Celebrity Sighting!


As I was waiting for my take-out Chinese I spotted Chef Gordon Ramsey from Hell's Kitchen strolling down the street with his wife...thank goodness he didn't go into the restaurant where I had just ordered food! All of this just one block from my apartment!

This has been a CRAZY week! I have one class that started on Tuesday and ends on Thursday....Philosophy and Ethics in Education! Those of you who know me well know that I don't have much patience for philosophy so much of the class sounds like Charlie Brown's teacher to me but it will be over soon! We had two papers to write, nine articles to read, one book to read and one group presentation on that book....we don't get out of class until 7:30pm so that leaves little time to read the articles for the next day, much less write papers and meet with the group to plan a presentation....but it will be over soon! Oh, and we are graded on our participation in class so I have to come up with deep, philosophical comments to interject....I need to work on my vocabulary!

I'm anticipating a busy weekend preparing for my next 3 classes which all start next week...the good news is that one of the classes is a painting/drawing class that is 9:00am-4:00pm Wed. - Friday! I can't wait for that therapy!

More news after the weekend!

Happy Fourth to all!

Much love!

1 comment: